October 16, 2007
Last night on our way to Jacob's Birthday party Greg and I started to talk about going to Lagoon. We still have three tickets that we need to use by the end of October. So far all the Saturdays have been horrible weather. We were planning on going this Saturday, but it looks like it is going to rain and we don't have a babysitter. Greg mentioned that we could go next Saturday.
Me: We can't because you have the Snowmobile show that you said you would go to.
Greg: I don't need to go.
Me: Are you kidding me. I do not want to get the talk from The Parents.
Greg: What talk?
Me: The one where they tell me I should be nicer to you, and that I am so lucky that you were willing to marry me.
Greg: Why do they give you the talk.
Me: They are worried that I will be so mean that you will try to return me.
Greg: So you don't have a warranty or a return policy.
Me: That's right. And now I come with baggage.
Greg: And you are not in the same condition that I received you in.
Me: Excuse me.
Greg: I mean that you have baggage.
Me: WHAT!!!!
Greg: I just meant that you have kids.
Me: Ya, that's what you were saying (heavy with sarcasm)
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree, Greg needs to go to the snowmobile show.
Post a Comment