Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Can Someone Explain This Please.

November 7, 2007
I just don't get it. I call them land mines. I am forever tripping over his shoes. I even bought a basket so everyone can put their shoes in the basket so they don't have to walk all the way to their room to put their shoes away. The kids have figured it out, but not Greg. I guess you really can't teach an old dog new tricks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Greg! Continue the resistance fight for men across the world!

Anonymous said...

You see how it is with women. No matter what you do it is never enough. Denise should be glad that you take your shoes off in the house, but no, now you have to put them in a basket. Don't put them in the basket. It will just trigger a new and more outrageous demand.

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany