Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Playing In The Rain

October 8, 2008

Eliza loves to be outside. She will put on her shoes and be out the door before we even know she is gone. On Sunday when it really started to rain. Eliza got all dressed and wanted to go outside and play in the rain.

Greg found an umbrella for her and sent her outside. She had a great time splashing around in the puddles and in general just being outside. After awhile she wanted company. I went out with her first, but got cold pretty quickly.

After trying to convince her to come in and her refusing I finally went inside and sent Greg out. The rain soon let up so they could both come in and get warm. Eliza was soaked from the knees down, but had a great big smile on her face the whole time.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I love the picture of her with the umbrella.

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany