December 4, 2008
For the past couple of months I have been working on building up my food storage. One of my goals when I started this monumental task was to learn how to actually use my food storage so that I would be storing what I eat. Also if we ever really needed to live off our food storage I wanted to make sure that we as a family could eat it without too much complaint.
In my research I ran across a blog that I just loved called Everyday Food Storage. She has wonderful ideas and I have enjoyed many of her dishes. One of my favorites is the Magic Mix. It is perfect for making a white sauce. I have used it to make Macaroni and cheese, Pudding and cheese sauce. It was so easy and all of them tasted really yummy.
If you are like me and would like to use more of your food storage you should head on over. Right now she is going through ideas for neighbor gifts using your food storage. How cool is that.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is AWESOME! I am so jealous. That is on my giant list of to-dos. I am so proud of you. I've got to see this blog.
I am taking the afternoon to read new blogs. I hope you do not mind me stopping by. Feel free to check out my blog. I am having a give-a-way that will end on Monday. Three winners! :D
If I could come over to wrap your gifts I would. That is my favorite part of the gift giving process. I hope you are getting in the spirit now....
Post a Comment