Friday, February 13, 2009

Quick Catch-up

February 17, 2008

Since I haven't blogged for awhile I figure I need to catch-up luckily for me nothing really has gone on that is too exciting.

Forrest has lost another tooth and he has started taking Karate again were they have started to fake fight. I am sure he will loose another tooth just from this. Forrest has discovered games on the computer and tries to spend most of his time playing them. He is doing really well in school and can't wait until summer.

Eliza is working really hard on her speech. She learns a new word about once a week. We don't always know what she is saying, but we are just happy she is progressing. My new favorite work is Otay ma. It is so cute when she says it.

We also cut her hair. I am never sure when I do it, but afterwords I am so happy. She always looks so cute. She is also finally potty trained. This was our third attempt and it was successful. We started on Thursday and by Sunday she was potty trained with no accidents. I love that my kids do that. They are pretty stubborn, but once they decide to do it they are potty trained.

Nothing much is going on in my life. While the computer was down I had Greg help me organize the pantry. I am really excited about it.

It looks so much nicer. Greg finally was able to buy enough spice racks for all my spices. Of course now that I can see them all I realize I have a ton of duplicates.

Poor Greg he just keeps plodding along. He was able to go snowmobiling last weekend, but other than that he is just trying to put out fires. First he had to fix the computer and now the Suburban is giving him fits. I keep telling him this is what happens when you own really old stuff. Maybe this will be the turning point and we will just buy a new car. HaHaHa. That is pretty funny. That will never happen around here.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Where did you get the spice racks? I've been looking for something narrow like that for along time...

Denise said...

Greg ordered them from stacks and stacks. Greg wants me to mention that you should order more than you think. We bought two the first time and then had to go back and order two more.

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany