You could say it has been awhile since I have blogged. Things got a little busy around here and well I lost all motivation to blog. Two of my sisters have noticed the lapse and commented on it. I guess someone really does read this thing. Anyways I figure I should probably get back in the swing of things. Most of you have seen, but for those who haven't we finally did get Eliza's room finished. Trying to find curtains was hard. Eliza can be a little destructive so I wanted to find something that wasn't too expensive and if she decided to swing from them it wouldn't rip big holes in the wall. I finally found some curtians that will just slide off and amazingly enough she has left them alone.
She is also very proud of her room. Anytime someone new comes over she has to show them her room. She loves the paint and her new bed. I guess all the hard work finally paid off.
2 comments:
So, cute! I love the wall board, and the bed. What a lucky little girl to have parents with a decorating vision. Love it!
Thanks for posting. It's always so fun to see pictures of your kids and all the fun things you do with them.
Post a Comment