Thursday, December 20, 2007

Illness - Update

December 20, 2007

Yesterday when I woke up I felt like I had a piece of popcorn stuck in the back of my throat. It wasn't really hurtful, more bothersome. Before we went to bed last night I had Greg take a look. He said it looked like a canker sore. I woke up at 4:30 this morning and went exercising. I felt fine. When I got home I had Greg look at my throat again. Now there was two white bumps. I decided to call the doctor. The doctor confirmed my fears that I had strep throat. I was a little surprised since I have no symptoms. The doctor explained that some people can have strep, but never have any symptoms. It seems that I fall into this category. Forrest was also diagnosised with strep so now we are all taking antibiotics. The funny thing is no one is on the same antibiotic. I have to take it for 5 days, Eliza for 10, Forrest for 7 and Greg for 10. It is going to be a challenge to keep straight when everyone needs to take their meds. But the good news is we won't infect anyone of you up snowmobiling. WhooHoo.

1 comment:

hallamigo said...

Just don't bring anything else up with you! :)

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany