Saturday, December 8, 2007

We Are Back!!!!

December 8, 2007

We are back. This past week has flown by. When we left Florida it was a very warm 85 degrees. When we landed in SLC it was a very chilly 35 degrees and snowing pretty heavily. Poor Forrest was even wearing shorts. We are all adjusting again to normal life. I am trying to finish the wash and unpack, while the kids try to adjust to the idea that we have nowhere to go and nothing to do. While we were gone our Christmas lights blew a fuse in the garage and our freezer was turned off. I discovered a freezer full of thawed food this afternoon when I went to get some more bread. Luckily I didn't have too much stuff in it, but nonetheless it was not the welcome home I was looking for.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany