Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Little Monkey

January 17, 2007

Eliza has started to climb out of her crib. Since I am not ready for her to be moved into a big girls bed and she can't open doors we are not worrying to much about it at this time. Today when I put her down for her nap she seemed really wired. Soon after I laid her down I could hear her climbing out of her crib. After about an hour I went and checked on her. I found all of her books neatly lined up on the floor. I looked all over the room thinking she had fallen to sleep somewhere only to find her back in her crib. Eliza had climbed out played for a little while and then when she got tired she climbed back in to take her nap. We might have to rethink this whole not doing anything approach. The next time I check on her I might find her climbing out her bedroom window.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Man I am so glad my kids never learned how to climb out of the crib. Although I do wish that Jake couldn't open doors.

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany