The other day while I was cleaning the house I noticed that it was quiet. A little too quiet considering that I have a two year-old. I immediately dropped what I was doing and went searching for him. This is how I found him.
He was so excited to show me how he was helping me clean. Seeing that he had been playing in the toilet so he would now need a bath and I needed to clean the bathroom I decided to kill to birds with one stone by giving him a bath while I cleaned the bathroom. Thinking that he would be fine while I ran downstairs to get my cleaning supplies I left him alone. Rookie mistake. By the time I got back upstairs he had unrolled all the toilet paper into the toilet bowl and was using the scrub brush to try to stuff it down the hole. Needles to say the toilet was clogged.
Another funny incident was when I told Forrest we had an Orthodontist appointment. He asked me what they were going to do while he was there. I told him I really didn't know. His response was maybe they can do some tests to try to figure out how to get these things off. I laughed and told him they already do know how to get them off they are just waiting until your teeth are cooperating. When I talked to the Orthodontist it seems like he still has another 2 to 4 months. At least there is an end in sight.
1 comment:
What a cheesy grin!
It's so funny what kids miss and we assume they know. I love that Forrest didn't think they could get the braces off his teeth - pretty brave to let them put them on, don't you think?
Post a Comment