For the past four years Eliza has ridden the bus. It comes right to our house and picks her up. The only problem is that the bus comes at 7:40am in the morning. After the first year of having to wake her up at 6:45am so that she could make the bus we made the decesion that I would drive her to school and then the bus would drive her home. Since she was four I have been driving her to school. That is until last week when she decided that she would like to ride the bus to and from school. We decided that she could, but she would have to get up and not be hard to get along with. These are some of my favorite comments that she made throughout the week.
Wednesday Morning: Mom when is it going to be Saturday so that I can sleep in.
Thursday Morning: With Greg she wouldn't open her eyes. Greg kept telling her he needed to see her eyes open so that he knew she was awake. Her response was Just a minute Dad I need to fix my eyes.
But my most favorite was when I told Colt that he needed to help me watch for the bus. He ran and got his binoculars and started watching it was really funny.
This is how we are most mornings waiting for the bus. The IPad really is popular. On the bad mornings everyone is fighting over it. On the good mornings everyone plays on it together.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh your kids are so cute and so big!
I am very impressed that you blogged. I guess I need to make more of an effort for Janet.
You updated your blog!! I'm so excited!! I love hearing about your sweet kids. Colt is so funny with the binoculars!
Post a Comment