May 3, 2012
I know I am a little late getting these up, but better late than never. And Janet will kill me if I don't keep her updated. Every Easter we dye eggs. The kids love it, but this year Forrest decided that he was too old. It just about broke my heart. He is supposed to stay young and enjoy all these things. Now he just wants to play video games or hang out outside. Anyways Colt and Eliza where very eager to do it.
Eliza worked very hard and her eggs looked wonderful.
Colt on the other hand. I think he wanted to see how big of a splash he could make. I have never had such a big mess. There was colored water everywhere. Notice the yellow hads and the big puddle of water. Greg was trying to help him, but after awhile just gave up. Everything was going well until Colt noticed Eliza's empty jars and wanted to help her. It got ugly there for a minute, but everything worwked out. Both kids had a blast, especially Colt. Hopefully next year it will be a little cleaner. One can only hope.
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks! That is sad that Forrest didn't want to participate but I love Colt's yellow hands - so funny!
Post a Comment