Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Waterfall Hike

May 1, 2012

A couple of weeks ago when the weather just started turning nice we headed out for a nice hike up Waterfall Canyon. Right before we left I had everyone run to the bathroom. Of course I was so busy trying to get everyone out the door that I forgot to go myself. As soon as we hit the parking lot I needed to go. Of course the bathrooms were still locked. The worse part of it was Greg and Forrest. First Forrest decided he needs to go so he just runs off the side of the trail. Then when we get to the top Greg takes Colt out of the backpack and sets him down on some rocks and figures he wouldn't go anywhere. I am down the hill aways trying to get Eliza up the last hill and I see Colt trying to crawl over the rocks to play in the water.




This is where Greg finally caught him. I asked him what he was thinking and he said he thought Colt would just stay still. Does this man not know his own child. A two year old sitting still, that is pretty funny.


Anyways we made it to the top and a nice man even took our pictures so I am actually in a picture. It almost never happens.


 Colt was a real trooper he hiked almost the whole trail. We just had to carry him when it got rocky. Actually I should rephrase that he ran almost the whole trail with me chasing him. It was a pretty good hike. Well except for one thing and Greg ran to his parents house so I wouldn't loose it.

1 comment:

Janet said...

You're on a roll! Cute pictures and sounds like a fun day. Thanks for blogging about it.

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany