This is our third year taking dance and Eliza loves it. She is getting really good. For three days our lives are taken over with dance. On Thursday we have a dance rehearsal. The rehearsal starts at 5:00 and we were able to get out of there by 7:00. On Friday night we have a Dress rehearsal. We usually take Eliza into Target to get her pictures taken and then we head off for the rehearsal and once again we get home at 7:00. Finally on Saturday it is the big night. She is very psyched and loves it so much. Of course on this night she wants to stay for the entire show. Everyone will come see her and then will leave. Eliza and I hang out together until the bitter end. Of coures to her it always ends with a trip to McDonalds. I am always so happy when it is over, but it is so much fun that we always end up doing it again.
1 comment:
I love it! So cute - my favorite part was the curtsey & kisses at the end.
Post a Comment