This morning I headed outside to help Greg finish up the shoveling. This past week we have been taking care of three driveways. Luckily our friends came home yesterday so we are now down to only two. I took the kids out with me and Forrest couldn't believe how tall our snow banks were. Forrest would climb to the top and then proclaim he was the king of the mountain.
Poor Eliza couldn't even climb them. She would have me put her on top of the snow bank and then she wanted her picture taken.
When she tried to go anywhere the snow was up to her waist. For her playing in the snow is no longer any fun. Of course when I headed into the back to shovel off the tramp both kids loved playing on the skating rink we have under our deck.
We are all really hoping for spring to come soon. Of course the melting of all this snow could be worse then trying to shovel all this snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment