Friday, February 22, 2008

Summer Ideas

February 22, 2007

Every year for Summer I make a list of all the places and things we want to do during the summer. This helps keep the summer fun and the kids active so they are not driving me up the wall. This year, however, is giving me a little problem. I feel like we do the same things over and over again. I would like to try something new this year, but what? We usually do the zoo, Dinosaur Park, Train Museum, swimming, etc. I really need some new ideas. Does anyone have any suggestions? And yes I know it is really early to be thinking about summer, but I am really sick of the cold and this is my way of keeping myself from going insane.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

You could take them to a baseball game, flying kites, fishing, hiking, tubing down the river, boating, or roller skating. Also the children's museum in Salt lake is a lot of fun. I am sure your nice sister would go with you.

Jessica said...

I'm trying to remember fun things I did as a kid...biking, picnics, water balloon fights and water games. Some suggestions from my Utah Momma's Handbook are: bowling, a tour of your local firehouse, Home Depot Children's Workshops, & Shortline Train Park & Museum. Last year my kids had a lot of fun doing the Thomas the Train and surprisingly playing in the fountains at the Gateway Mall (Just be prepared to get soaked!!).

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany