March 26, 2008
I don't know about you but I hate Box Elder bugs. They are impossible to get rid of and they always find ways into our house. We, however, have found a secret weapon in our fight against them. It's called Eliza. When Eliza finds one she will pick it up and bring it to you so that you can say how gross it is. She will then set it done and let it start to run away before she picks it up again. After doing this several times she will get bored and put the bug on the ground and stomp on it several times just to make sure it is dead. She repeats this process over and over again every time she finds a new Box Elder bug. This has become a great past time for her. We are just worried that she will start doing the same thing with spiders. I don't think it will go over so well.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment