Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lesson Learned

May 20, 2008

Last week I called my brother to talk about somethings. I called him about 8:45 in the morning and teased him that my kids had just woken up. I teased him about how nice it is to sleep in and that one day when his kids are teenagers he might be able to enjoy the same thing. I really should learn. The next day Eliza was up at 5:45am and wouldn't go back to sleep. For the next three morning she was up at 6:00. I really should just keep my mouth shut. Anytime I say anything about how well they have been sleeping lately, they seem to sense my bragging and feel the need to take me down a peg or two. So if you hear me telling everyone how rotten my kids are it is just self preservation. I really enjoy my sleep.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany