June 19, 2008
On Tuesday we had the kid’s pictures taken again. I know crazy. This photographer was the original photographer that we were going to go with. She had given my mother-in-law a free sitting fee for letting her us their property. When I called to make the appointment she was gracious enough to point out her prices. When we found out she charged $45 for an 8 x 10 we decided that it was a little to rich for our blood, so we had another photographer do our pictures. My mother-in-law, however couldn’t pass up the free sitting fee so we did it again. If any of you are interested in seeing these pictures you can find them at her website under proofing. The password is our last name starting with a capital letter. You will have to let me know if you like these better than the last ones. Of course it doesn't really matter there is no way I am spending more money on pictures. We do have to eat sometime around here.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, those pictures are pretty darn cute too! Your kids are so photogenic. I love Eliza's hair!
Great pictures!
Eliza's hair is adorable - it makes her look older!
Post a Comment