Friday, July 4, 2008

Clarification

July 4, 2008

The doctor says Forrest has probably had this for awhile. It is just by some quark that we found it. When we talked to her she didn't seem very concerned about it. She just felt that it was a good idea to get it taken care of before he actually started showing symptoms. I asked her if he was contagious and she said no. Not unless he starts showing signs of being sick. That is the funny thing about this whole thing. They really haven't been that sick. Neither of them have had a fever and they only complain about mouth pain when the are eating something. Also to clarify the bug can also cause a sinus infection they are in the same family so he is just as likely to just show up with a sinus infection. I hope I didn't scare anyone. I checked and double checked with the doctor to make sure it was okay to take them out in public and she told me not to worry. I just need to watch and make sure they are not showing any signs they are getting sick.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany