
It seems like we are finally making progress with Eliza's room. This weekend Greg worked really hard and was able to install all the boards. Now all we need is a little touch ups here and there and then we can paint. Of course Greg is now sicker than a dog and can't really do anything.
Our family has been dealing with a lovely cold bug the last couple of weeks. Eliza got if first and it still seems to be hanging on. Forrest got it second. He came home from school Friday sneezing up a storm. By that night he was cough and hacking everywhere. On Saturday he sounded much worse, but it was the Union Station annual train show. Forrest had been looking forward to this all week. Being the bad mom that I am I let him go. Hopefully he didn't infect too many people. By Saturday night I was pretty sure he that he would have stay home from church the next day. He sounded awful. I was even thinking that he might have to miss a couple of days of school. That of course was until Sunday morning when he woke up all better. He still has a little bit of a stuffy nose and will cough occasionally, but on the whole he is all better. I sure wish I could get over colds that way. I think Greg wishes the same thing. He started feeling a little under the weather Friday night, but still worked hard all day Saturday to finish Eliza's room. Of course by Sunday he was completely under the weather. He still went into work to day, but I suspect he will be warming the couch most of tonight. And of course last but not least I woke up this morning with a sore throat. I am hoping I only get a mild case, or maybe have a miraculous recovery like Forrest. Either way I really don't have time to get sick so of course this would be the time it would happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment