Saturday, March 28, 2009

Red Haven

March 28, 2009

I have really gotten into gardening in a big way if you couldn't tell. Last week I decided that we needed a peach tree for our backyard. Forrest and Eliza helped me pick it out and today we were able to plant it.

The kids of course were a big help.

Forrest even got out of his sick bed to come help. Yesterday at school he threw-up. For the rest of the night he was pretty miserable. When he woke up this morning we thought we were over the worst of it, but he threw-up again. I was picturing a long day with a sick kid, but ten minutes later he was telling me he was fine and running around the house. I really wish I could bounce back that fast.

We are really hoping that we will get some peaches this year. Forrest has told us that he will try one only because it was grown in our backyard. If it comes from the store it just isn't as good. We are raising that kid right.

1 comment:

Ned and Melanie said...

What a great kid! I love peaches - I'll be over for pie.

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany