We are still working on Eliza's room. I am the type of person that want things done yesterday. Unfortunately for us we haven't had one good day for Greg to really work on the room.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Steady, but Slow Progress
March 4, 2009
We are still working on Eliza's room. I am the type of person that want things done yesterday. Unfortunately for us we haven't had one good day for Greg to really work on the room.
This is how her room looked last Saturday.
After working on it off and on this is where it is finally at. Not much to look at, but Eliza seems to think it is done and wants to move all her stuff back in. We have finished all the easy parts; removing the base boards, taking down the wallpaper and prepping the walls. Now comes the hard part. Cutting all the boards and getting them up on the walls. Hopefully then we will finally be able to paint. Greg has half of Friday off and miracles of miracles we have nothing going on this Saturday. I am hoping that this weekend we will be able to make some real progress. I am getting anxious to see how it is going to turn out.
We are still working on Eliza's room. I am the type of person that want things done yesterday. Unfortunately for us we haven't had one good day for Greg to really work on the room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment