Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just Not In The Mood.

December 3, 2008

I don't know what it is wrong with me, but I just can't get into the holiday spirit. I planned on this week to be my week to tie up loose ends. I just finished my Christmas shopping and just need to start wrapping. I am dreading wrapping those last few presents, but I keep pushing on hoping that if I just get this done I will be able to sit back and relax. Unfortunately I know that isn't the case. There is always something that pops up. This year it is our going on a cruise right at the first of the year. I just found out about this two weeks ago and I really need to think about what we are all going to wear and all the little particulars of the trip, but I am so tied up with trying to get Christmas squared away that I haven't really even given it a thought.

The really horrible thing about it is while all of you will be laying around feeling grateful that summer is still six months away I will be trying to get back into to my swimsuit. I am really dreading that part. Just as long as no one takes a picture of me I think I will be okay. I know we will have a blast on the cruise, but getting ready for it doesn't seem like that much fun right now. Sorry for the pity party. Maybe I just need to listen to Christmas music 24/7. It just might push Greg over the edge, but maybe it will finally put me in the mood to celebrate Christmas.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Maybe you should go see the Christmas lights. Or sit in a dark room and look at your pretty Christmas tree. I used to love doing that as a kid.

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany