Saturday, November 3, 2007

Family Pictures

November 3, 2007

This week we finally decided to get a new family picture. Ours is hopelessly out of date. I arranged to have our pictures taken Thursday night. Starting on Monday I started to remind Greg that we have pictures on Thursday. On Wednesday night I pick out his shirt and tell him that this is what I want him to wear to work the next day so that if something comes up he can just meet us at Target for the pictures. Thursday morning comes. When I get home from my morning work out Greg is wearing his shirt I asked him too. He jokingly asks if I thought he had forgotten. I reassure him that I was pretty confident after my numerous reminders that he would not forget. Later that day I get a call from Greg asking me if I want to go to a Jazz game that night. I am a little amazed when once again I have to remind him we have pictures tonight. His response. "Oh, ya I thought we had something going on tonight." Moral of the story. Don't believe men when they say they will remember. They never do.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany