The presents are unwrapped and my living room looks like a war zone. The kids are really happy with their presents and I am just glad everything went off without a hitch. After a wonderful morning of happy kids screaming with delight every time they opened a present you may be wondering why I am down on the computer talking to you all. Well the truth is I am hiding. Greg escaped earlier saying he had to shovel the driveway. That means I am left helping the kids open and figure out their toys. My back hurts from bending over so much and my head hurts from trying to figure out too vague instructions so I decided to take a break and post some of my favorite pictures from last night. We like many of you braved the horrible winter storm to spend time with Greg's family. There was only a couple of times I thought we weren't going to make it. Luckily for all of us Greg just got new tires on the car or else I think we would have spent a long cold night stuck in the car.
If you haven't noticed I have been playing around taking pictures in different lightings. You will have just have to bear with me or just not read at all.
Greg's parents live in an old farmhouse. As we all watched the snow falling it made me think of Christmas of long ago. I felt like we were out in the country looking out on a winter wonderland.
I just love pictures of my kids looking at the Christmas tree. There is always such wonder and awe when they check out each new decoration.
And who can resist blowing out the candles.
Since we had gone to WDW Shirley didn't really get the kids any presents.
However, the kids did not notice a difference. The big hit of the night were the flashlights that they got from Grandpa Waters. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment