December 19, 2007
As you all know Greg has been sick the last couple of days. On Sunday night he felt really nauseous and then woke up on Monday morning felling like death warmed over. He was suffering pretty badly all of Monday. On Monday night he started to feel like he had strep throat, but didn't feel like heading into an Instacare. The next day he was still feeling really bad so he went to the doctor's clinic at his work and sure enough he has strep. The doctor was pretty sure that Eliza had given it to him. I was a little surprised because Eliza had thrown up only a couple of times and never had a fever above 100.0 degrees. She also never had a problem with eating. In fact the opposite was true. It seemed like we could never feed her enough. I decided to call my doctor to see if it was possible that she could have strep. I was able to get a 11:45 am appointment today. After waiting in the room for 45 minutes I found out that she does indeed have strep. I am really feeling bad. We have taken her everywhere since Monday morning. Hopefully she hasn't infected anyone. Luckily for everyone at the party she didn't like any of you so I am sure you are all safe.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you all start feeling/getting better soon. Christmas is just 5 days away.
Post a Comment