Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sleepy Baby

May 22, 2012

Being the baby is not always easy. On Wednesdays Colt's nap is not always the best. He usually goes down at 1:00pm, but I have to leave at 1:10pm to pick up Eliza for dance so no nap. Luckily most Wednesdays he will fall asleep in the car. For some reason this time he didn't. He seemed pretty happy. I started to think that maybe he was getting ready to get rid of naps. That is until I started to make dinner. He was leaning on his chair playing peek-a-boo with me.  I got a little destracted and when I turned around to say boo I noticed he wasn't really playing anymore. On closer examination I noticed he was asleep.

It was late and I didn't want him to sleep for too long, but I figured sleeping standing up he would probably wake up pretty quickly. I was right and wrong. He did wake up prettily quickly, but he just laid on the floor and went back to sleep. Poor kids can sleep anywhere. Hopefully by summer he can get a little rest since we won't be so busy. At least I hope we won't be too busy.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Poor kid... falling asleep standing up. He must have been exhausted!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany