Friday, July 27, 2007

Are we insane???

July 27, 2007

It is official we are going to Disney World. I just purchased our tickets or at least I think I purchased our tickets. My mother-in-law had $99 companion passes that we will be using to fly down to Florida. Instead of booking them on-line we have to call in. Once again I reached someone that their first language is not English. I could barely hear the operator and he seemed to be in no mood to repeat any of the instructions. The worst part was when half way through the conversation Forrest hit the talk button on the phone and then decided to put the phone in his backpack with some blocks. All I could hear was clinking noise. I asked the operator to hold on, but he just kept rattling on. I finally got the second phone turned off, but when I asked the operator to repeat himself he just continued with the call. We will find out tonight if I was successful. If not it will cost us $50 per ticket to fix the mistake.

Greg is hoping that this trip will be better than our last trip. He thinks with all the extra adults that everything will go smoothly. I don't want to burst his bubble, but traveling with kids is hard and we really won't have that many extra adults. His brother and girlfriend won' t be much help because they are on vacation too. The only helping that will come out of this trip is us showing Scott what can happen when you have kids. Unfortunately that is not a good thing. I will agree that Greg's mom will be a big help, but with Eliza it is just best to expect the worst and be pleasantly surprised when everything goes smoothly, but if it is anything like our last vacation I am not placing any bets.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remind me of where you went for your last vacation.

Denise said...

We went to San Diego with the kids. It was a lot of fun, but with both Eliza and Forrest getting sick right before we left it made it hard to have a good vacation with kids still sick and recovering.

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany