July 25, 2007
Forrest goes through his toothbrushes very quickly. When we replace them he always wants one of the cool character toothbrushes that cost about $2.50. I on the other hand only want to spend the minimal amount of money that will get his teeth cleaned. The other day I stumbled across these toothbrushes at Target. They are great because they only cost about a $1 for one and $1.85 for two. The neat thing is that by pressing the bottom of the toothbrush it will flash for 1 minute. This lets Forrest know how long he needs to brush his teeth for. Forrest thinks they are very cool. His new favorite thing now is to brush his teeth in the dark and watch the toothbrush flash. I like them because it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to replace them every month and he is learning good brushing habits.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Valerie tells me that I take too long to brush my teeth. I should see if they come in adult sizes.
Post a Comment