Saturday, July 14, 2007

Where is everyone?

July 14, 2007

Every afternoon after Eliza is done for a nap and Forrest is playing nicely downstairs I take a moment and check my e-mail and read some blogs. Lately however it has been pretty sparse. The family doesn't seem to have anything important to talk about and most bloggers are either too busy or just don't have anything to write about. I did enjoy John's latest blog about balloon art. Forrest and I spent quite a bit of time looking at each picture and figuring out which was our favorite. Forrest of course likes the ones that have wheels. I just couldn't believe anyone has that much time on their hands. I could really get into Ross's blog about the Tour de France if he would be willing to spend all of his time finding video of these crashes and posting them. I am amazed that someone could take a hard crash and still get up and blow by everyone to take a stage. That is pure determination. Me, I just like watching the crashes. I know that is morbid of me.

I have also started to re-read book 6 of Harry Potter. I really wish that book 7 would come out today since Greg is incognito this whole week, but alas it is not to be. I have noticed as I go about my daily errands there are a lot of people doing the same thing. I have never seen so many people walking around with a big book in their hand while they also try to watch their kids swim, sit in the car waiting for the light to turn green or reading while they eat lunch. It is obviously the week before book 7 is to be released.

Has anyone gotten a chance to see the movie 5 yet? Is it any good? I haven't been too impressed with most of the movies, but for some reason I feel that I have to watch each and everyone of them to feel like a true Harry Potter fan. Most of my friends only know the books by the movies. I keep trying to get them to read them, but they think the movies work just as well. Boy are they wrong.

2 comments:

hallamigo said...

From those that I've talked to that have seen the latest movie, it's supposedly really, really good.

Janet said...

I've also heard that the 5th movie is the best so far. But I find the movies pale so much in comparison to the books that I don't even like to watch them!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany