Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Humidity!!!!

July 25, 2007

I would have to say that I really do not like humidity. Yesterday since it was a holiday my friend had me going walking with her at 6:00 am because all of her walking buddies took the day off. Half way through the walk I was dripping with sweat. We weren't walking fast and it was first thing in the morning. I knew that for my run today it was going to be bad. I was right. By the time I got home I was dripping with sweat. Every inch of my body was wet and the worst thing was that we had actually run slower then we normally do. I am now sitting in the basement trying to cool off and realizing that my butt is wet because that is where all the sweat has run down to. I am officially over summer and I am ready for a nice cool fall, but knowing my luck we will be warm until November like we were last year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While in LA this last weekend we had a nice cool breeze from the ocean the entire time and at one point Valerie had to bring her jacket to dinner. I really don't like the summertime here.

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany