August 16, 2007,
Yesterday we headed out to Lagoon. Greg gets tickets through his work and we always try to wait until August to use them. It seems it is less crowded in August. We got to Lagoon about 4:00 and immediately started to sweat. Luckily we only had to suffer for a couple of hours before a nice breeze came in and everything started to cool down. The lines were relatively short. Most rides we would get off and then get right back on. Forrest had several rides that he would ride over and over again. One of those was the Tidel wave. I hate the tidal wave so I took this time to do a little people watching. I think it is pretty funny to see how people dress when they go to an amusement park. For the most part people were dressed like me, in something cool and comfortable. On the other hand some people were dressed to impress. Most notable were three girls that were walking around very fashionably dressed with high hill shoes on. I can't imagine had bad their feet must be hurting this morning. Other people seemed to take the heat as an excuse to wear as little clothing as possible even though it would have been advisable to cover up a little more of their flesh. Unfortunately for us we didn't see pinkie. That would have really made my day. Finally at 10:00 we decided to call it a day, well actually all of the rides were shutting down so we had to go home. Forrest pouted the entire way home. He was extremely upset that we couldn't stay longer even though we told them all the rides were closing down. This morning when I checked on him he was laying on his floor still pouting because we had to leave. Boy can he hold a grudge. Luckily for him we got three more tickets to Lagoon and will be heading back in October. Hopefully by then it will be cooler.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I tried to google something on "Pinkie" at Lagoon and/or Hogle Zoo and didn't find anything.
This is just a guy that wonders Utah that people of seen around. If you click on the link you will see one womens picture of him.
Post a Comment