August 13, 2007
I don't know if this has ever happened to you, but it seems to happen to me all the time. I will be getting dressed and will put on a freshly laundered shirt and notice spots on the shirt where somehow I have gotten grease on the shirt and then washed it. The stains are now set in and a perfectly good shirt is ruined. The last time it happened I was pretty upset. I had only worn the shirt a handful of times and now I was going to have to DI it. I had read somewhere that dish soap is great at getting out ring around the collar because all that really is is grease. I have used this method on Greg's shirts several times with great results. I decided to try it with my shirt. I took the shirt and rubbed dish soap directly into the stain and then soaked it in warm water for about 1/2 hour. I then washed it. I was amazed it work. The shirt looks good as new. I have also heard that this works if you get make-up on our shirt too.
Monday, August 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment