What is this. I am writing another post. Does this mean I am bored or do I just have time on my hands. The truth is neither. I have a million things to do with going through all the Halloween decorations my neighbor so graciously gave to me. When she offered me these decorations she failed to mention that there were three large Tupperware containers and four huge bags of decorations that she would be bringing over. My living room looks like Halloween just threw up in there. We have spent most of the day sorting and decorating. The kids are hyped up and do not want to go to bed. I am hiding down here in the basement so I don't have to listen to them complain about having to go to bed already and I also want to avoid looking at the mess. I am hoping that Greg will just clean it all up, but I know that is wishful thinking.
Lately I really have been to reading. Some of my favorite books to read are by Jane Austen. In my neighborhood there are several Jane Austen fans. I know men probably don't really get the whole Jane Austen thing, but all one of my friends has to say is Collin Firth playing Mr. Darcy and we are all on the same page. I stumbled across this quiz the other day I thought it was fun to take. As you can see I am Elinor Dashwood. Who are you?
6 comments:
I took the quiz, but it was hard to make some of the choices. On a lot of questions I didn't really feel any of the answers was appropriate.
I took it too and ended up being Anne Elliot. How come they don't have a male version?
I really thought only the women would take it. So far it has only been the men. You both have been vastly disappointed.
I took it and I am Elinor too.
It must be some family thing. I ended up as Elinor too.
Another Elinor. I didn't think we were all so much alike.
Post a Comment