Monday, September 17, 2007

She Passed

September 17, 2007

Today we took Eliza in for a hearing test. When we had her tested for Early Intervention they were concerned because she didn't seem to hear certain sounds. We decided to have further testing done to be on the safe side. I was pretty sure that Eliza was just ignoring the nurse, but as the test drew closer I became more and more worried. As we were sitting in the booth a couple of times she didn't seam to hear some of the sounds. Once the testing was complete the Dr. started to ask me a lot of questions. The line of questioning combined with her not hearing some of the sounds started to make me think the worst. Once the doctor had satisfied his curiosity he pronounced that she was completely fine. I really couldn't believe it at first, but I was very relieved to know that she is not hard of hearing she is just stubborn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stubborn. Now where would she get that from? ;)

Denise said...

Greg. According to his mom he was a very stubborn little boy.

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany